The mission of IMB-IMST is to produce highly skilled technical manpower.
Execution of Mission
This mission will be achieved by imposing high-quality technical education and training so that individuals can achieve their intellectual social and personal potentials. IMB-IMST committed to developing human capital by sharpening creative thinking. In addition to the creation and dissemination of technical knowledge, its mission includes promotion of humanism and peace through education. As a social institution, IMB-IMST endeavors to induce charges for betterment of the society as a whole through public services, and through the promotion of ethical behavior and social justice.
The I’m the Best Polytechnic Institute will become the Institute, established in 2019. We expect that it will enhance National Technical & Vocational Education and Training activities at the private sector, and accordingly will be the outstanding private polytechnic institute in the country accredited by the Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB).
The institute will organize and manage at location Anarkoli, Dairy farm, Ashulia, Savar. The institute will be tastefully and adequately furnished and equipped to suit appropriate teaching-learning method by efficient higher educated, experienced and dedicated teachers and staffs.
• Offers academic programs to produce technical manpower to meet the demand of individuals.
• Offers socially relevant academic programs which will meet the changing needs of the students coming from different
backgrounds and seeking different career goals in technical fields.
• Hires highly skilled, qualified trained and experienced academics to teach the courses it offers.
• Selects students through the rigorous selection process and admits only those students who will be able to demonstrate the
potential to pursue and complete the programs of study they select.
• Provide appropriate physical and digital infrastructure facilities, logistic supports and an environment conducive to
teaching and learning
• Practices the principles of good governance that ensure best management practices and encourage, academic freedom and
• To create a provision for admission of 50 x 4 = 200 students initially.
• To introduce CBT&A (Competency Based Training) under Al-Islam Technical Institute of 10 occupations. The course duration is 360 hours that is 03 (Three) months.
• To create provision for admission of 10 X 20 = 200 for each batch.
The vision of IMB Polytechnic Institute (IMB-IMST) is to become a leading private polytechnic and remain as a top center of excellence in technical education and training. It aims at attracting brilliant students, teachers, and technicians from all over the country.
The mission of IMB-IMST is to produce highly skilled technical manpower. This mission is achieved by imparting high quality technical education and training so that individuals can achieve their intellectual, social and personal potentials. IMB-IMST is committed to developing human capital by sharpening creative thinking. In addition to creation and dissemination of technical knowledge, its mission includes promotion of
humanism and peace through education. As a social institution, IMB-IMST endeavors to induce changes for betterment of the society as a whole through public services, and through promotion of ethical behavior and social justice.